- Name: Shiara
- Age: 22 in August
- Zodiac sign: Leo!!!
- Height: 163cm I think
- Tattoos/Piercings: A belly ring and the normal ear piercings
- Colour: Blue, black and purple obviously.
- Season: I wish winter lasted the whole year.
- Shop: Zara, Edgars, Woolworths, YDE, Forever New, Forever 21, H&M, Truworths. That’s all I can think of right now.
- Song: Just one song? There’s far too many. I could go from full on gangsta to hindi music in minutes.
- TV Show: Pretty Little Liars and The Flash right now.
- Film: I have loads. Devdas, Bajirao Mastani, PS I love you, The Notebook and most Marvel/DC movies.
- Actor/Actress: Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh
- Book: You can’t ask a book lover to choose her favourite book!!! That is torture. I do love the author, Paulo Coelho. His books give meaning to life, literally.
- Food: Pizza and Butter chicken.
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
Purple Sunflowers are a rare breed of Sunflowers and I hope to get my hands on them someday. Purple is my favourite colour and I love how Sunflowers turn towards the sun so it just sort of came together I guess?
- Ever wish you were born the opposite sex?
No, just no!!!
- What were your favourite subjects at school?
I did 3 sets of Maths so definitely Math. I loved English, Afrikaans, History and Life Science/Biology as well. Ok, I guess I loved pretty much everything. I was quite nerdy. I still am, actually.
- What are your fears?
Lizards!!!!! I die.
- What was the last thing that made you cry?
Hmmm I re-watched the movie Veer Zara. Can you blame me?
- Which countries have you been to?
Haven’t been outside South Africa.
- What was your dream career when you were little? Has that changed?
I’ve always wanted to be a Chemical Engineer and a dancer. Nothing will ever change that.
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
A lion, obviously. I’m a true Leo.